J-1 Soft Landing Program
This service provides interested participants a J-1 Soft Landing Program at International Incubators - from Universities or Cities.
Hosting, Education & Supervision of Tech Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs (French VIEs included).
This service is offered by the San Francisco centre and by clicking the link you are linked to the the San Francisco centre website to buy the service. Buy here
- Office, Admin & Support
- Mailing address
- Open workstation, or a closed office (on request - extra cost)
- 1 telephone line with virtual receptionist (on request - extra cost). Calls sent back to mobile (communication and phone line charges not included)
- Mail processingAccess to common facilities: photocopiers, kitchen, etc.
- Access to conference rooms - by reservation
- Reception of visitors
- Access to incubator (partner organization serving as a host) events
- Access to first level soft landing services: help to review the business plan, legal, technical and administrative support (or introduction to partners), access to US companies database as needed, help to prepare for arrival and return of hosted person, etc.
- Supervision and Mentoring Services
- Daily supervision and mentoring by a supervisor of the incubator chosen for the mission
- Weekly mentoring, in person or via video-conference by the ENRICH in the USA San Francisco team on request; 5 hours in total per month for your trainee / employee
- Introduction to the local ecosystem and 4 mandatory networking / workshop/cultural activities per month
- Support by the local bi-national chambers, membership mandatory (extra cost)
- Support by ENRICH throughout your project implementation and / or sustainability of your activities in the US; also in partnership with Enterprise Europe Network, and in close collaboration with US institutions such as Select USA, States/Cities’ Economic Development Agencies, and funding sources for research and innovation such as NIH, NSF, DoE or DoD.
- Added Services
For any additional needs/requests such as pre-sales efforts, contacting customers, support to establish commercial or financial partnerships, scheduling business appointments, helping with negotiations, helping with recruitments, open innovation initiatives, etc., we will put you in contact with the appropriate ENRICH in the USA partners also called Ambassadors.