Networking and Training
- Research symposia in the US: Three symposia to be held back to back with bigger events in the US targeting a different H2020 theme
- Working Visits: Three one-week working visits will be organized, addressed to EU specialists, who are highly interested in establishing a long-term collaboration with the US.
- 3 States in 5 Days Tour: This service aims at R&I actors that are in the process of commercializing. Participants will be introduced to incubators, accelerators and US university innovation centers.
- R&I Bootcamps are directed to Research and innovation actors that are at an early stage of commercializing. It is a two-week program in which the commercial viability of innovations will be evaluated.
- B2B Bootcamps are directed to EU-businesses that are ready to commercialize in the US at accelerators