BILAT 4.0: "Tour d'Europe" Workshop on US-Funding Opportunities
BILAT 4.0 plans three full-day workshops in order to promote various cooperation and funding opportunities between Europe and the USA.
Topics covered in the workshop will include, amongst others, identifying funding possibilities, understanding rules and regulations, proposal development and submission incl. financial issues, managing projects, and ensuring compliance. The content is flexible, however, and adjusted according to the demand from the participants.
- Jennifer Ponting, Director, Pre-Award Services, Office for Sponsored Programs, Harvard University
- Caroline Jones, Assistant Director of Pre-Award Operations, Office of Sponsored Research Stanford University
- Regina Notz, Research and Project Manager, EU GrantsAccess, ETH Zürich (Barcelona and Göttingen)
- Luca Wacker, Research Manager, EU GrantsAccess, ETH Zürich (London)
Date and Venue:
- May 30th, 2018: Barcelona - Centre for Genomic Regulation
- June 1st, 2018: Göttingen - Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
- June 4th, 2018: London - Francis Crick Institute
- Barcelona: to be announced
- Göttingen: https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/6D4D71B17A4B7205
- London: to be announced
For further information please contact: Agatha Keller firstname.lastname@example.org