ENRICH in the USA Ecosystem Showcase series
ENRICH in the USA is proud to present the U.S. Ecosystem Showcase series featuring ENRICH Soft Landing Centers and Hubs. These virtual half-day industry-focused events will consist of reverse pitches by three US Ecosystems followed by individual meetings.
Each U.S. Ecosystem will be represented by industry and university experts, seed investors, and city/state representatives to give an overview of the market potential, their infrastructure, and the investment funds available for European deep-tech high-growth Start-ups and Scale-ups. Selected entrepreneurs (by each U.S. ecosystem) will then have the opportunity for one-on-one meetings to pitch and receive feedback from the ecosystem experts and investors. Each U.S. ecosystem will award €500 to the venture that has the best overall chance of success in their region.
- Tech4Good which brings tech and social impact sectors together (Jul. 8 at 11am EDT)
- Smart City including public safety, transportation, and utilities management sectors (Jul. 28 at 11am EDT)
- AgriFood covering technologies that target food production, supply and retail (Aug. 25 at 11am EDT)
Following each event, additional webinars will be developed by participating ecosystem experts focused on specific topics of interest identified by the participants during each showcase.
- Industry overview and opportunities
- Incentives and funding opportunities for EU companies
- Soft Landing and University collaboration opportunities
- A one-on-one audience with key ecosystem stakeholders, university experts, and seed investors
- Identification of which US region has more opportunities for your business
- €500 award for the top 3 ventures
Reverse Pitch (45 minutes)
Presentations from the three U.S. city ecosystems.
Q&A with Ecosystems (15 minutes)
Questions and answers with ecosystem participants
One on One Meetings (2 hours)
15-minute meetings with ecosystem experts and investors for selected entrepreneurs